Sunday, November 8, 2009

Heres To The Little Men

FF
I like these small birds because of their big attitude. They are often out there with their voices but retreat to fight another day.
FF
No matter what environment I am walking through these birds are always on hand.
FF
Varied triller Lalage leucomela eating
Native Cherry Exocarpos latifolius
FF

FF
Very shy and usually presents with the front, this time the sheen of its back is iridescent.
FF
Forest Kingfisher Todirhamphus macleayii
FF

FF
A puffed up feisty song and a quick escape artist.
FF
Golden-headed Cisticola Cisticola exilis Male
FF
FF
This guy looks like he is going to drop from the sky at any point, he can’t fly far but soon I have covered kilometres trying to get a decent photo.
FF
Red-backed Fairy Wren Melurus melancephalus male
FF
FF
The second time I have come across this bird and I believe I might now know its identity.
FF
Green-backed Gerygone Gerygone chloronota
FF
FF

No comments: